Why anything less than OVH isn't good enough for us...

Since OVH opened its first datacentre in Paris in 2003, OVH hasn't stopped innovating in the design, deployment and maintenance of its server hosting infrastructures. It now counts a total of 20 datacentres around the globe, including 2 which are among the biggest in the world. The company has successfully completed a global datacentre concept, maintaining full control of variables and demonstrating unique expertise in high availability, security and energy efficiency.

JustHostMe Ltd operates from OVH's state of the art Gravelines data centre. The highly secure, redundant IT infrastructure of OVH's Gravelines data centre protects our servers and web presence, and ensures you are running online, all of the time.

Locations of OVH Data Centres
  • Gravelines
  • London
  • Paris
  • Brussels
  • Amsterdam
  • Frankfurt
  • Lyon
  • New York
  • Montreal
  • Toronto
  • Newark

Why do we stand by them so much?

Climate Control

We're comitted to protecting the enviroment. 98% of OVH hosting rooms are free from air conditioning. Water cooling enables 70% of heat emitted by the processors to be dispersed. Air cooling evacuates the remaining 30%. PUE of between 1 and 1.2: constant reduction of datacentre energy consumption.

24x7x365 NOC Support

Our servers can only be physically accessed by authorised employees. The access is restricted by a security badge control system, video surveillance and security personnel 24/7 on-site. All rooms are fitted with smoke detection systems with technicians on site 24/7.

Uninterrupted Power

As standard our data centres have a systematic double power supply with 250 kVA per UPS device. We have generators with an initial autonomy of 48 hours. We have a minimum of 2 network connections to and within the datacentre, with 2 network rooms capable of taking over from one another.

Continuous R&D

OVH has been designing and building its own datacentres since 2003. Continous R&D to simplify server installation and maintenance, and to enable rapid interventions - no dropped ceilings, tailor-made racks. Continuous innovation especially to improve cooling and ventilation techniques: design and deployment of in-house water cooling and air cooling systems. High-end equipment upgraded and replaced reguarly.