Get your dot-com on, with your very own domain name. Choose from a vast array
of possible combinations, from justinbiber.me all the way to metallica.info.
Just type in whatever you'd like your domain name to be, and we'll check if it's available.
I want my domain name to be:
Already have a domain name, but want to move in with us? Well, who can blame you, right? Come on, bring all your stuff with you.
JustHostMe Limited is a quality web hosting
provider delivering web hosting solutions
for consumers, web developers and business
owners worldwide. We offer a portfolio of
highly reliable, fast and affordable web hosting
solutions to the world.
We do not allow the sending of unsolicited bulk e-mails over the Internet. Unsolicited bulk e-mailing can result in the blacklisting of our servers IP addresses and subnet.
If your server, one of the accounts on your server, or IP range(s) associated with your server are found to have been listed in any of the RBL lists provided by SPAM blocking organisations, we will allow you 24 hours to rectify the sending source on the server. We may suspend your account if you do not make those changes or if you do not fully co-operate in obtaining the removal of the listing or if the listing is not removed within a reasonable time.
E-Mail Sending Limits
There is a 120 (2 e-mails per minute) hourly e-mail sending limit per hosting account on our Personal Hosting and Reseller Hosting. This limit doesn't apply to mailman. If you send over this amount in any hour most of the e-mails will bounce back with an undeliverable error.
If you need to send up to 480 (8 e-mails per minute) e-mails per hour you would need to sign up to our Business Hosting. If you need to send more than 480 e-mails per hour, you would need to sign up to one of our dedicated hosting plans.
POP3 Check Limits
You are only allowed to make 60 POP3 checks per hour. If you go over this limit you're likely to get an incorrect password prompt. Just wait an hour and our firewall will automatically unlock you. To prevent this from happening again make sure you disable auto checking or at least set it to something higher such as 15 minutes.
If you need to make more than 60 POP3 checks per hour you would need to sign up to a dedicated hosting solution.
Any mailing list larger than 480 recipients will either require a virtual private server, dedicated server or other dedicated hosting solution from us.
Mailing List Rules
1. You MUST throttle your mailing list when sending e-mails. We recommend you throttle your mailing list to at the very least sending 1 e-mail every 1 minute. If you do not throttle your mailing list you may cause a server load spike and we may suspend your account without prior notice to reduce the server load.
2. Any mailing list with up to 480 recipients is only allowed to be sent during off-peak times to prevent server load spikes. Off peak times qualify as Monday to Friday (5:00pm-9:00am GMT) and all day Saturday and Sunday.
3. You are not allowed to e-mail to a mailing list you were given or purchased if the recipients never agreed to you sending them e-mail in accordance with data protection laws. There is no justification for breaking this rule and such offence will result in the termination of the offending account.
4. If you send unsolicited e-mail it will result in the immediate termination of your account without prior notice. We take a zero tolerance stance against the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
5. No Direct SMTP mailers are allowed. An example of this is DarkMailer. All e-mail should be relayed through the local MTA (localhost:25) for delivery by the mail server and not directly through scripts.