BACKUP SERVICES SCHEDULE
Terms and Schedules
- This is a Schedule to the General Terms of JustHostMe Limited. This Schedule applies to the Backup Services defined below, and as stipulated in an Order.
- Unless the context otherwise requires, the definitions used in the General Terms apply to this Schedule. Any other terms defined in this Schedule have that meaning for this Schedule only.
- In this Schedule, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Backup Services", the services that we provide to our customers by which we will backup a customer's Material, if that customer asks us to do so when we are providing the Dedicated Server Services or the VPS Services, in accordance with this Agreement; and
- "Backup Services Fees", the fees payable to us by you for our provision to you of the Backup Services.
2. BACKUP SERVICES
- 2.1 The Backup Services: If you subscribe for the Backup Services as part of the Dedicated Server Services or the VPS Services, we will make regular backups of your Material that you provide as part of those Services.
- 2.2 What we backup: We only backup that Material as it appears on our servers; the backup Material will be in the form in which the Material is in when you upload it to, or as found on, our servers when the backup was taken. It is your responsibility to verify the content and accuracy of all Material that we hold for you, and you should ask us to restore your Material to an independent location from time to time to verify such accuracy. The Backup Services are provided for your convenience only and we do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Material will be accurate and that it will not be corrupt. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Backup Services are sufficient for your individual requirements and to arrange to receive full backup services from a third party in the event that the Backup Services are not sufficient for your requirements.
- 2.3 Timeframe for restoration of Material: We will restore the Material on request to such location as you request. It is your responsibility to ensure that such location does not contain existing material and content that you need as it may be lost once the restoration is complete. We will use our reasonable endeavours to restore Material within two Business Days of your request, but we do not guarantee that restoration will be completed within that timeframe.
3. BACKUP SERVICES FEES
- 3.1 The Backup Services Fees: The Backup Services Fees are as set out on the Website at the time that you submit your Order, subject to Clause 10.3.
- 3.2 Payment: All payments of the Backup Services Fees shall be made by you in accordance with the General Terms unless expressly agreed between the Parties in writing.
- 4.1 Term of this Schedule: This Schedule shall commence on the date of the relevant Order Acceptance and shall continue in full force and effect until terminated in accordance with the General Terms.