Service Level Agreement
Last revised: 12/02/2011
Commited to providing an excellent service
This Service Level Agreement (the "SLA") governs the use of all products and services (collectively, the "Services") offered by JustHostMe Ltd.
- Subject to the other terms of this SLA, we guarantee that (a) the server on which your website or service is hosted will be available (ie able to send and receive data) for 99.9% of the time for each calendar month and (b) the network (meaning the network equipment owned and managed by us or the data centres whose services we resell but excluding servers) will be available (ie able to send and receive data) for 100% of the time for each calendar month.
- The above guarantee excludes downtime resulting from:
- scheduled maintenance or emergency maintenance (meaning any maintenance that in our or the data centre's sole discretion, is necessary to avoid an immediate threat to the data centre or your or our servers;
- actions or omissions by you or others authorised on your behalf;
- denial of service, hacking or other malicious activities; or
- networks or equipment not owned and managed by us or the data centres whose services we resell.
- If guaranteed availability is not achieved in any calendar month and we receive notice from you thereof by letter or via the contact page on our website within 7 days of the end of that calendar month, we will credit you with one month's free service to be added to the current period of service which you ordered. This is your sole remedy for breach of the SLA.